CYPHP has launched its free Health Checks for children and young people registered with a GP Practice in the London boroughs of Lambeth and Southwark. As a parent/carer, invest five minutes to complete the Health Check at your local GP Practice. Once completed and posted, CYPHP will send you your child's free Health Support Pack, which will give you resources and top tips to manage your child's symptoms.
Who can receive the free Health Check and tailored Health Support Pack?
Parents/carers can complete the free Health Check for their child if their child is:
- 0-15 years old; and
- diagnosed with asthma, constipation, eczema or epilepsy; and
- registered with a Lambeth or Southwark GP Practice
How do I complete the Health Check and receive my child's Health Support Pack?
- The free Health Checks are now available at your local GP practice.
- Ask the GP reception for the Health Check related to your child's condition.
- Fill in the Health Check and put it in the provided Freepost envelope.
- Post the Health Check in your own time or hand it back to reception who will post it for you.
- CYPHP will send you your child's Health Support Pack.
What will I be asked in the Health Check?
The Health Checks ask about your child's asthma, constipation, eczema, or epilepsy symptoms and their general wellbeing.
What will happen to the information in the Health Check?
The information you provide will be added to your child's health record, to help us improve your child's care. Your information will not be shared or used for any other purpose and completing the Health Check is voluntary.
Who do I contact if I have questions about the Health Check?